About the Embassy of the Free Mind
The Embassy of the Free Mind is a place where you can find wisdom from all over the world, where images and texts will tell you centuries-old stories created by free thinkers.
It is a platform where you can discuss life questions with other people, irrespective of religion, culture or age. It is a place where you can encounter history, science, art and spirituality all connected. We offer you a journey through 2,000 years of wisdom, inspired by the collection of the Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica, which is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year.
The Embassy of the Free Mind offers you:
- a platform for sharing wisdom and creating consciousness.
- a collection of books spanning 2,000 years of collected wisdom, made available to the public
- a network organisation and knowledge centre for international collaboration
- a repository of books and wisdom for the next generation
- a digital library as a modern communication tool
- study spaces for young and old
- a scholarly research library
- a museum and storytelling experience
- a connection with all religious traditions, wisdom currents and individuals
- debates about the world of today from an individual perspective
- a context for the questions: who am I, where do I come from and where am I going to?
- images and texts that educate, inspire and offer food for discussion
- the opportunity to help highlight the hidden undercurrent of inner, individual wisdom from all cultures
- partnerships and projects that promote wisdom
- culture, music, art as a reflection of free thought, then and now
- educational programmes to boost the imagination and encourage the social responsibility of children
- a platform for speakers from all over the world
- lectures by experts from various disciplines and fields
- international worldclass exhibitions