Are you interested in joining an enthusiastic team of volunteers and museum colleagues in an inspiring workplace ? Find our volunteering opportunities here!
The Embassy of the Free Mind offers the following opportunities.
The Embassy of the Free Mind aims to share its activities, knowledge and parts from its collection on social media and on the website in the context of the ‘Hermetically Open’ project.
- Writing posts and selecting images;
- Covering events;
- Editing photos and video recordings (preferred).
Skills and requirements
- A good command of spoken and written Dutch;
- A command of spoken and written English;
- A service-minded and customer-oriented approach and attitude;
- Communications and interpersonal skills;
- A good personal appearance and a good physical condition;
- The ability to cope with stress and a team-player attitude;
- An affinity with the focus areas of the museum;
- Being available at least half a day or a full day a week;
- Living in Greater Amsterdam.
Volunteers receive a discount in our museum shop and free admission to the museum.